Jason's Blog
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
  Usher and Michelle Williams - New Videos
I love both of these songs and here are the videos to them. The first one is Usher's song, "Moving Mountains" off of his upcoming album Here I Stand. I absolutely ADORE this song. It's so emotional and stuff, almost to the point of crying.


Moving Mountains
Uploaded by yardie4lifever2



Now here's Michelle's new video for the lead single off Unexpected, her third album and her first R&B album. This video is really good for the song and it fits the song. It's an awesome danceable track and I hope she can get a hit out of it.


We Break the Dawn
Uploaded by yardie4lifever2

Labels:

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Dedicated to new music and graphics from me(when there is no news and i'm bored....which is most of the time).

My Photo
Name:
Location: Shreveport, Louisana, United States

I'm like a good person. I may come off as annoying and crazy at times but if you take the time to know me, you'll see that I'm an really awesome person. 'Nuff said.

Archives
December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]