Jason's Blog
Thursday, May 1, 2008
  Another video permiere...5 to be exact.
Yes, 4 new videos....Lil Mama, Lioyd, The Dream, and Chris Brown, and Plies.

The first one is Lil Mama's new video. 'L.I.F.E.' I haven't seen the full video yet, but I heard it was somewhat autobiographical, relating to the lyrics of the song.


Lil' Mama - L.I.F.E. What It Is (Strike A Pose) [New]
by DjFreakazoid


The second one is Chris Brown's video for "Forever". I like the video, but the song itself is missing something, but I can's put my ear to it. I love the darkness of it.


Chris Brown - Forever - Le Clip (New) {HD}
by wonderful-life1989


Next, it's The-Dream's "I Luv Yur Girl" remix featuring Young Jeezy. I like it because it reminds me of Usher's "Yeah!" video.


The Dream Feat. Young Jeezy - I Luv Your Girl (New)
by wonderful-life1989


The there's Plie's new vid, "Bust It Baby" featuring Ne-Yo. It reminds me of Bowmarion's video for "Girlfriend", and Nelly's "Over and Over" vid.


Plies Feat Ne-Yo - Bust It Baby Pt 2 [NEW]
by PeteRock


Last, but DEFINATELY not least, Lloyd's "How We Do It" video with Ludacris. They NEVER dissappoint, this video proves it. I love the creativeness of the video because it reminds me of Fergie's "Clumsy" video mixed with Janet Jackson's "All for You" video.


Lloyd- How We Do (ft. ludacris)
by BlackAndree


I hope you enjoy the videos!

Labels:

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Dedicated to new music and graphics from me(when there is no news and i'm bored....which is most of the time).

My Photo
Name:
Location: Shreveport, Louisana, United States

I'm like a good person. I may come off as annoying and crazy at times but if you take the time to know me, you'll see that I'm an really awesome person. 'Nuff said.

Archives
December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]